Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Forget-Me-Not... the real thing! Spring, 2010

forget-me-not
A little over a month ago, I posted an image of False Forget-Me-Not that had been photographed in my garden. A couple of weeks later, I happened to be touring a lovely garden nearby and found she had planted "true" Forget-Me-Not. If you scroll down the page, you'll be able to see the earlier post (assuming you see this shortly after I publish it) and will maybe note the difference between the two plants... the most significant difference is the white (False Forget-Me-Not) central feature vs. the yellow (true Forget-Me-Not). I don't know what caused the brown spotting on some of the petals of this plant but that is not normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by... I try to return all visits and appreciate yours greatly.