Sunday, October 11, 2009

Face plant... Bumble-bee going after pollen in Aster...

bumble-bee in aster blossom
Couldn't resist taking a few photos with my macro lens today... am so far behind everywhere that I had no business doing so! But fall is in the air, the asters are blooming and the bees are busy doing their thing...

Since I'm quite far behind with posts going back as far as my Australia and New Zealand trip in July/August, I will TRY to post more than one photo a day to this blog...

BUT no promises since I must also concentrate on choosing images and getting them printed and framed and all the other details that go with having a photography show at a local gallery in February, 2010... which will creep up on me before I know it I'm sure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by... I try to return all visits and appreciate yours greatly.