Friday, October 9, 2009

Scenic Sawtooth Mountains reflected in Lake Stanley near Stanley, Idaho...

Sawtooth Mountains reflected in Lake Stanley
I've been remiss in posting of late... on our return from our western trip, a local Bethesda, MD gallery invited me to have a show of my photography in February, 2010. I'm alternately excited and totally stressed... excited about the honor of being invited and stressed about figuring out which photos, how to crop, how to print, etc. I have been going through everything I have trying to narrow down to 30 to 40 BESTS and have neglected taking new photos... except when we traveled Oct 1-5, 2009 for the Walkway Over the Hudson Bridge Opening ceremonies in Poughkeepsie, NY... there will be more on that on my vacation blog when I find a few moments but I haven't even finished the saga of our western trip on the vacation blog!

In the meantime, here's another view of the majestic Sawtooth Mountains reflected in Lake Stanley... looking at this photo makes me want to return to Stanley, Idaho and visit this lovely spot once again!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by... I try to return all visits and appreciate yours greatly.