Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reflection in the eye of a squirrel... Photographer!

squirrel close-up
I expect you will just have to take my word for it as it is not really possible to see clearly enough to know for sure... but when I uploaded this image to my computer... there I was reflected in his eye! Found that quite amazing since this was shot through my kitchen window while he was creeping along the deck rail on approach to the feeders to steal more seed from the birds. Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We had a squirrel eat birdseed out of the tracks of our window, this winter. I could sit right next to the glass and watch him, an inch or two away. Usually he did not react, so I could sit and watch for ages. So cool!

    Because, of course, I WAS LOSING MY MIND FROM THE SNOW at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by... I try to return all visits and appreciate yours greatly.