Thursday, June 4, 2009

Soft focus... Deliberate... Out of the mist...

Spiraea japonica blossom
This might be Japanese spiraea (Spiraea japonica) but I'm no expert so wouldn't mind being corrected if I'm wrong! Wikipedia lists quite a few species of Spiraea (commonly known as meadowsweet) and several different hybrids as well.

I was experimenting this morning (rain has stopped for the time being) with DOF and really like how this turned out. My morning walks for exercise don't get me very far... think I'll have to start leaving the camera at home because I get totally sidetracked from the "exercise" aspect of the walk and wind up with MANY more photos than I will ever post (for fear of overwhelming everyone)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by... I try to return all visits and appreciate yours greatly.