Monday, April 4, 2011

Post for Tuesday's Around the World

TAG
My cousin Jane and our friend Susie were on our way home from a day together exploring the nearby Maryland/Virginia/West Virginia countryside when we pulled the car over to see if we could find a spot from which to photograph the glorious sunset sky.

We had spent the day together, wending our way toward a visit to my favorite potter in Sharpsburg, MD with stops along the way to photograph whatever caught our eye. This was taken in Boonsboro, MD after we discovered we could wander down behind some buildings on the main street and get a mostly unobstructed view of the sky! If you want to read more of the story and see more images from our photographic adventure, check out my other blog starting with this post.

This post is for sharing on "TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD" at communal global. I've been writing my own blogs for awhile now and have only recently discovered a community of folks who share images based on a theme. I'm finding it interesting but am so busy that I'm also wondering if I'll be able to keep it up long term. Meantime, it's fun and a good way to meet other bloggers so you might want to give it a try yourself. (my previous post was shared too so check it out for another place to share images if you are into macro photography)

5 comments:

  1. That beam of light shining through the dark clouds is amazing and you captured it so wonderfully!

    I love it that you stopped by and linked up with Communal Global. We hope to see you visit us again! I really enjoy your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the sun streaming through the clouds, I always find that so peaceful!

    Tamar - from community global

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shot is absolutely gorgeous! My family and I resided in MD for a couple of years. We do miss it sometimes.

    Thank you for linking up with us at CG! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun rays streaming through the clouds are gorgeous Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This proves that someone is looking down on you, Victoria! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by... I try to return all visits and appreciate yours greatly.