Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two robins in Dogwood tree... Blizzard of Feb 5-6, 2009

pair of robins in dogwood in snow
As mentioned in an earlier post, the robins came by the hundreds to visit my holly tree for the berries... these two were taking a break in the dogwood next to my holly when I caught them on camera. Their attitude seems to be saying... what's with all this snow anyway?

The forecast for today is for MORE SNOW (our fifth winter storm) and it may drop as much as 10-20 inches overnight into Wednesday. I love snow but even I am tiring of it now... shoveling over 2 feet of snow from the previous storm has about worn me out!

1 comment:

  1. What a capture! Rarely do we see an image of robins with so much snow around them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by... I try to return all visits and appreciate yours greatly.